Into the trees we go…
By ordering, you acknowledge that you have read the Terms and Conditions at the bottom of this page.
- Wristband for entire weekend
- One per person
- Required for entry
- Pitch for one tent
- One per tent (can be shared)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Photo ID may be requested. We accept:
-passport (not a photocopy);
2. Admission is strictly advance ticket only (one ticket per person). Rights of admission reserved by organisers.
3. You may be searched by security at the entrance or at any time during the event.
4. Anti-social behaviour and harassment will not be tolerated.
5. Strictly no swimming in the lake. Anyone caught will be ejected from the event.
6. We expect our guests to respect the nature of the site and use bins. Anyone caught littering the lake will be ejected from the event.
7. No glass bottles of any kind on site.
8. Strictly no alcohol brought in from outside due to licensing restrictions. All alcohol brought into the site will be confiscated.
9. No independent sound-systems.
10. No illegal drugs or weapons.
11. Any items that we consider to be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated.
12. No audio or video recording of any kind without prior permission of the organisers.
13. Strictly no portable laser equipment or pens will be allowed onto the site.
14. No stalls or market sales without permission from the organisers.
16. Any tents pitched outside the designated areas or in the car parks will be removed.
17. Ticket holders consent to the photography/filming and/or sound recording of themselves as part of the audience.
18. Drinks deposits and camping spot payments are non-returnable.
19. No naked flames at the festival and in the campsite.
20. Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
21. Like all festivals and events, all information within the website is subject to license.
22. The RvS Weekender is unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses, or injuries sustained at this event.
23. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
23. As much as we love children, we are unable to accomodate children due to insurance and safety issues involved.