Randall returns home to Kingston Falls where he gives the mogwai to Billy as a pet. Billy works in the local bank, and fears his dog Barney will be put down by Mrs. Deagle. Randall names the mogwai “Gizmo” and Billy makes sure to treat him well. But when Billy’s friend Pete spills a glass of water over Gizmo, five more mogwai spawn from his back, a more troublemaking sort led by the aggressive Stripe. Billy shows one of the mogwai to his former science teacher Mr. Hanson, spawning another mogwai, who Hanson experiments on. Stripe’s gang trick Billy into feeding them after midnight by chewing out the power cord to his bedside clock and transform into cocoons, as does Hanson’s mogwai. Shortly after, their cocoons hatch and they emerge as mischievous, reptilian Gremlins that torture Gizmo and try to murder Billy’s mother, while Hanson is killed by his Gremlin.
- No bright light
- Don't get wet
- Don't feed after midnight
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Photo ID may be requested. We accept:
-passport (not a photocopy).
2. Admission is strictly advance ticket only (one ticket per person). Rights of admission reserved by organisers.
3. You may be searched by security at the entrance or at any time during the event.
4. Anti-social behaviour and harassment will not be tolerated.
5. Strictly no swimming in the lake. Anyone caught will be ejected from the event.
6. We expect our guests to respect the nature of the site and use bins. Anyone caught littering the lake will be ejected from the event.
7. No glass bottles of any kind on site.
8. Much like a premises license for a club or restaurant, no alcohol may be brought in from outside. All alcohol brought into the site will have to be confiscated and returned on departure.
9. No independent sound-systems.
10. No illegal drugs or weapons.
11. Any items that we consider to be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated.
12. No audio or video recording of any kind without prior permission of the organisers.
13. No portable laser equipment or pens will be allowed onto the site.
14. No stalls or market sales without permission from the organisers.
16. Any tents pitched outside the designated areas or in the car parks will be removed.
17. Ticket holders consent to the photography/filming and/or sound recording of themselves as part of the audience.
18. Drinks deposits and camping spot payments are non-returnable.
19. No naked flames at the festival and in the campsite.
20. Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
21. Like all festivals and events, all information within the website is subject to license.
22. The RvS Weekender and its organisers are unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses, or injuries sustained at this event.
23. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
23. As much as we love children, we are unable to accomodate children due to insurance and safety issues involved.