RvS has always been about flora and fauna, so we thought it’s about time we put together an event in the great outdoors. For the first RvS Weekender, we have teamed up with Electric Discotheque to create something truly special and intimate at a stunning lakeside, woodland sanctuary within an hour of London. There will be camping, stellar sound and scrumptious food on the site. Our wonderful line-up is as follows:
WHY ARE ALL THE WOODLAND ANIMALS EXCITED ABOUT THE RVS WEEKENDER?
We have carefully curated a roster of artists from different scenes that have been involved in our label and parties over the years. Whether they are members of the extended RvS family, or are internationally touring DJs, the music will be of an exceptional standard throughout the weekend.
There will be two expertly tuned and loud sound systems at the Weekender. There will be a high fidelity signal path at every stage from sound source to speakers. We don't want to upset the badgers.
The event is located in NW Kent within 15 minutes of the M25. By train, it is 40 minutes from London Bridge or 52 minutes from Charing Cross.
That’s right, there is no cover charge. We do, however, have costs, such as: sound, generator, lights, toilets, security, bar and more. We aim to cover these costs via the bar (including a token security deposit from each guest), and a small camping charge per tent.
Although there is no entrance charge, we are asking for a small drinks deposit from each guest, redeemable on site. Drinks prices are as follows: 440ml beers - £3.50 | 125ml wine - £3.50 | 250ml wine - £5.50 | Singles & mixer - £3.50 | Doubles & mixer - £5.50 | Shots - £3.50 | Soft drinks: £2
We have teamed up with a fantastic food vendor, Asian Grub Foundation, of Deli Lama fame, who will be providing fresh café food, warm breakfast, exquisite Indian food, and a mouthwateringly good grill throughout the weekend.
There will be a camping area away from the music of the festival. We are charging by the tent (not per person), and that tent can be used for as many people as you wish to share with. Please see below for more info.
ADVANCE TICKETS ARE NOW CLOSED. Tickets are available on the door for £20 (drinks not includ
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Photo ID may be requested. We accept:
-passport (not a photocopy).
2. Admission is strictly advance ticket only (one ticket per person). Rights of admission reserved by organisers.
3. You may be searched by security at the entrance or at any time during the event.
4. Anti-social behaviour and harassment will not be tolerated.
5. Strictly no swimming in the lake. Anyone caught will be ejected from the event.
6. We expect our guests to respect the nature of the site and use bins. Anyone caught littering the lake will be ejected from the event.
7. No glass bottles of any kind on site.
8. Much like a premises license for a club or restaurant, no alcohol may be brought in from outside. All alcohol brought into the site will have to be confiscated and returned on departure.
9. No independent sound-systems.
10. No illegal drugs or weapons.
11. Any items that we consider to be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated.
12. No audio or video recording of any kind without prior permission of the organisers.
13. No portable laser equipment or pens will be allowed onto the site.
14. No stalls or market sales without permission from the organisers.
16. Any tents pitched outside the designated areas or in the car parks will be removed.
17. Ticket holders consent to the photography/filming and/or sound recording of themselves as part of the audience.
18. Drinks deposits and camping spot payments are non-returnable.
19. No naked flames at the festival and in the campsite.
20. Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
21. Like all festivals and events, all information within the website is subject to license.
22. The RvS Weekender and its organisers are unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses, or injuries sustained at this event.
23. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
23. As much as we love children, we are unable to accomodate children due to insurance and safety issues involved.